With the Kenwood kFLEX, I decided to make good use of the food processor and blender to create my version of the Matcha Banana Oatmeal Smoothie.
- 2 large bananas
- Matcha powder
- Chia seed
- 1 tray of ice
- Dissolve matcha powder in warm water and pour into blender
- Add 5 cubes of ice
- Add half a cup of oatmeal
- Blend for 30s
- Pour mixture into a glass mug
- Place bananas in food processor
- Add 5 table spoon of chia seed
- Spin for 30s
- Pour the mixture into same glass mug
I am glad that both texture turn out to be thick and rich enough such that the layers are visible through the glass mug. Serves 2, enjoy!
Check out how I use the kenwood kFLEX to make a Yogurt Tomato Salsa too!
***Follow @oo_foodielicious on Facebook and Instagram for more videos, food reviews, travel / lifestyle insights and easy recipe, and @artofgenie on Facebook and Instagram for portrait, architecture and landscape photography!